How to shutdown a Windows 8 Computer by a single click?
Today we will discuss a very common but maybe we are not the first to have this kind of problem. If you install the new Windows 8 on your Computer then you must passed this situation at least for the first few times. For the first time when I install windows 8 on my old PC, I found a serious problem when i try to shutdown my PC. It takes more than 5minutes for me to find out the shutdown button and It was so irritating and my first expression was not good at all. It was not so comfortable for me hope you will also be agree with me to Move your cursor right side of bottom or up corner then select setting -click power button-select Shutdown/Restart/ Sleep for Shutdown Restart and sleep mode like below-
|Windows 8 Desktop Screen|
I am quite sure, now you already got to guess what we are going to do. Yes, after a little thinking i decided to apply one old tricks for solve this problem. What i did? Yes, here is the tricks; we will make a shortcut button to shutdown the Windows 8. To do so, lets follow the bellow steps-
1. Press “Windows button+D button together” from your key board to go to your desktop.
2. Right click of your mouse on any vacant area of your desktop and you will navigate to as same as the bellow picture-
|Adding a shortcut on Windows 8|
3. Select “shortcut” menu to create a new shortcut and new window will pop up as bellow picture-
|Creating a shortcut on windows 8|
4. Now type “Shutdown /p” on the vacant field which is left side Browse option and click Next.
5. Now in the field of “Type a name for this shortcut” type “shutdown” and click Finish and immidiately you will be able to see a shutdown shortcut icon on your Desktop our work almost finish. Actually upto this everybody know how to make a shortcut on Windows but here we will add a little tricks to make it more convinent on Windows 8. So, here we go… have a look at the step 6 and you will understnad what exactly we did.. 😀
6. Right click on shutdown Shortcut icon that we just create and then select “Pin to Start” Thats it..!
|Adding Shut Down shortcut on Start menu|
Now the time to see the result what exactly we supposed to do. If you go the the main screen of windows 8, You will find this shortcut as a tile on your start menu other tiles like below-
|Single Click Shortcut for Shutting Down Windows 8|
In this article we was trying to customize and to make the shut down method of windows 8 a little bit easier for the beginner or for those who don’t like to spend much time on to shut down a computer. We hope this well know but a little bit trick will help you a bit. If you found this tips is helpful then, don’t forge to share this article with your friends. Enjoy your computing…!